Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Think I Hooked Us Another One!





This is my friend Jessica, she works with me at Fintube. I didn't run with the group tonight because I'm trying to sucker her into running with all of us "cool" people at Runners World. We went for a little run at Reed Park. It's a quaint little track setting in West Tulsa with trees and lights. We were by ourselves so we felt a little safer there.


I ran on my soapbox today. I shared with her all of the wisdom that I have learned over the years and just recently with RW. I think I might have her hooked! If you are at the meeting after the run on Thursday, say hello and welcome her to the group. I know that she will fit in just fine :) I think that she might run the Little Rock half with me in March. Keep your fingers crossed!


She came over to the house after the run and had dinner with my husband and I. After a little Family Guy and a House episode, she was off. Now, I'm going to go and sit on the couch with my husband and RELAX!


4 comments:

Cassy Russell said...

Great, Christal! Hope she comes out Thursday. See you then.

Susan Michaels said...

I love the track at Reed Park! I live not that far from there. Bobby used to work for Kentube about 25 years ago(just let it slip on how old he is ha ha )before it became fintube.

Christal Pellerin said...

Wow Susan! Isn't it a small world! I also live not too far from Reed. I went to school at Webster. I'm a true Westsider :)That's pretty cool that Bobby used to work here. Hmmm, let me see what kind of dirt I can find out.... :)

Bobby said...

Wow! I was in the Drafting department at Kentube from about 1977 to about 1982 or 1983. I graduated from Webster in 1978. Susan and I started out our running careers at Reed. It wasn't that long ago that is was quite tough to run around the track just once.